As with all systems manufactured Hypertherm is committed to exceed customer expectations. The Powermax30 is no exception. A completely new design, engineered from the ground up, the Powermax30 sets the industry performance standard for highly portable, easy-to-use plasma cutting systems. With highly advanced inverter technology, the Powermax 30 has unsurpassed power in its class and an unequaled industrial duty rating, while weighing only 20 lbs - 60% lighter than previous systems in its category. Though compact and portable, the Powermax30 is a rugged industrial machine with the reliability that you've come to expect from the world leader in plasma cutting technology.
Recommended capacity: metals to 1/4 inch
Maximum capacity: metals to 3/8 inch
Severance capacity: rough cut on metals to 1/2'
• State of the art inverter technology and full Digital Signal Processing (DSP) delivers unmatched performance.
• Auto-voltage capability automatically adapts to any incoming power from 115 V to 230 V, single phase.
• Cuts faster than oxy-fuel or any mechanical metal cutting tool.
• Weighs just 20 lbs
• Fold-out cable wrap points and consumable carrying clips add to convenience and portability
• Optional shoulder strap adds to the system's portability, making it easy to use for on-site operations
• Factory pre-set air regulator ensures optimal performance every time
• Simplified features and controls make it easy to set up and easy to operate
• Up to 50% duty cycle, more than any system in its class, for true industrial use
• Tapered 70-degree torch provides better arc visibility and flexibility in hard to reach applications
• New consumables provide FineCut quality on thin material, while also delivering excellent performance on thicker metals
• Newly designed, highly flexible torch leads add to the ease of use
• Advanced pilot arc controller delivers increased re-firing capability on expanded metal, up to 3 times faster in lab tests
• Industrial grade components designed for industrial use and harsh conditions have been validated through exhaustive life testing
• Advanced DSP inverter technology reduces the total number of components. Simple = More reliable
• New T30v torch provides an integrated approach to strain relief, designed for durability
• Backed by a full 3-year power supply and 1-year torch warranty
• Maximum performance in a compact industrial system, the way only Hypertherm can
Includes: Powermax30 power supply with 15 ft torch & lead assembly, primary power cord and plug, 15 ft work cable with clamp, and spare consumables, and soft carrying case with shoulder strap.
To determine the suggested lens shade for eye protection, check your machine's amperage capabilities and then consult ANSI Z49.1 for shade numbers used with plasma cutting.
The Powermax 30 includes:
- Power supply with “Building America.” decal
- T30v hand torch and 4.5 m (15') lead with Velcro® straps
- Heavy-duty canvas carrying bag
- Hypertherm carrying strap
- Two extra nozzles and electrodes
- Work cable with clamp, 4.5 m (15')
- Adapters for 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits
- A sheet of “American Built. Building America.” decals
WeldersSource Reviews RSS Feed