Hypertherm introduces the all - new Powermax45 - the most versatile, most portable 1/2" (12MM) plasma cutting and gouging system on the market today. The Powermax45 delivers " More For What Matters " with the features and benefits the market demands.
Recommended Capacity : 1/2" (12MM)
Maximum Capacity : 3/4" (19MM)
Severance Capacity : 1" (25MM)
• Small size and light weight ( 37 lbs ) provides unmatched portability among 1/2" (12MM) machines.
• Conical Flow increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
• Patented drag -cutting technology makes it easy to use- even for first time operators.
• Boost Conditioner compensates for input voltage variations on 200-240 V lines, providing performance on low-line voltage, on motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
• CNC interface and FastConnect torch connection increases versatility for handheld and mechanized usage.
• Dual -angle design extends nozzle life and lowers operating cost.
• Powercool design cools internal components more effectively for greater system reliabity and improved uptime.
• Hand cutting
• Mechanzied cutting
- Track systems
- Pipe systems
- Robotic systems
Standard System Components
• Power Supply
• T45v hand torch or T45m machine torch
• Extra consumables for cutting and gouging
• Work cable with clamp, 20' (6m)
• Carry strap
Machine Part Number
• Powermax 45 Hand Torch 20' ( 088016 )
• Powermax 45 Machine Torch 25' (088022 )
• Powermax 45 Machine Torch 50' (088017 )
• To determine the suggested lens shade for eye protection, check your machine's amperage capabilities and then consult ANSI Z49.1 for shade numbers used with plasma cutting
WeldersSource Reviews RSS Feed