Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
New Thermal Dynamics trade-in program call for information.
The Cutmaster 52 is the most powerful and lightest weight 1/2" (12mm) machine on the market today.
The Cutmaster True Series are the only systems that offer the precision of the True Cut Drag System. The 60 Amp tip allows the system to drag cut up to 1/4" (6mm) with ease. Giving the absolute best cut quality possible.
The unit cuts through mild, stainless, or aluminum up to 1 1/8" (30mm) thick.The Cutmaster 52 combines power with the well known performance and features of the industry-leading 1 torch.
• True Confidence The CUTMASTER® TRUE™ Series microprocessor controlled front panel LED’s assure extreme operator confidence and error free use from setup to clean up.
• True Strength The CUTMASTER TRUE Series allows you to work all day at our recommended cut capacity. But when you need that extra punch, you can be confident that it’s there.
• True Protection As if a 4 year unlimited power supply warranty wasn’t enough, the CUTMASTER TRUE Series is the only line of plasma cutting machines that features TRUE GUARD™ - a rugged roll bar for added durability.
• True Tip™ The Thermal Dynamics CUTMASTER TRUE Series plasma system offers the only 60 Amp drag cutting tip on the market today.
• True Flexibility The new MULTI-VOLTAGE CUTMASTER TRUE Series features the flexible, patented 1Torch®. There’s one set of consumable parts for the entire range of machines, lead extensions of up to 100’ (30.5m), and the flexibility to move quickly from hand to mechanized cutting with the change of a torch. (Add PCB for CNC interface.)
• True Portability The CUTMASTER TRUE Series offers lighter, more portable machines without compromising performance.
Cutmaster 52 Specs
• Max Output Current - 60 Amp
• Input Voltage - 208/230 - 460 1/3 Phase 50/60Hz, 400V 3 Phase 50Hz, 600V 3 Phase 50/60Hz
• Input Amps at Max Output
50 Amps @ 208 Volts 1 Phase
45 Amps @ 230 Volts 1 Phase
23 Amps @ 460 Volts 1 Phase
25 Amps @ 208 Volts 3 Phase
23 Amps @ 230 Volts 3 Phase
13 Amps @ 400 Volts 3 Phase
11 Amps @ 460 Volts 3 Phase
9 Amps @ 600 Volts 3 Phase
• Duty Cycle - 40% @ 60A
• Recommended Cut - inches (mm) - 1/2" (12)
• Dimensions (H x W x L) - Inches (mm) - 15x12x24, (381x305x610)
• Weight - 43 lbs. (19.5 kg) Including Unit, Power Cable, Torch and Leads
• Torch Model - SL60 20 feet long
• Air Pressure - psi (bar) - 75 (5.2)
• Warranty (Unit/Torch) - 4/1 Parts and Labor
• Certifications - IP-23C, CSA NTRL/C, CE
Comes complete with:
1Torch with ATC Quick Disconnect and Lead
Spare Parts Kit
Input Power Cable
Work Cable and Clamp
WeldersSource Reviews RSS Feed